- Super clean feeling without dryness
- Takes off makeup easily
- Good for the entire family
Non-GMO and Vegan and Gluten-Free. Essential oils are 100% pure and natural. No fragrances oils added. All ingredients are premium quality and sourced in the USA. Creulty free. Paraben free. Mineral free.
Beauty Bar Tomato
This soap is made specifically to treat oily and/or acne prone skin. The acidity in fresh garden-frown tomato juice is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, while carotenoid anti-oxidant, lycopene, shields the skin from the harmful UV rays. Bentonite clay absorbs excess oil, while purifying the pores. Tea Tree Essential oil helps to kill bacteria while May Chang acts as an astringent, which contracts the pores and protects the skin once it has been cleansed.
Beauty Bar Charcoal
Charcoal draws out impurities and toxins, while not stripping the skin of its natural oils. It is gentle, more absorbent, and more effective on a combination, yet hormonally acne-prone skin. This soap 5 unique and effective essential oils: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Tea Tree and Peppermint, all of which calm, heal, and clarify the skin’s pores. Bonus: Apply the bar directly onto the face for an all-over exfoliation.
Beauty Bar Matcha
It’s time to take the amazing benefits of energizing Matcha Tea straight to the skin! This soap is filled with antioxidants, which helps the skin in many ways. Green tea is anti-bacterial and has been found to posses antioxidants that are good for cellular health. Antioxidants found in matcha tea slows cell degeneration to impede the aging process, promoting smooth, tight skin that retains moisture and defends skin against damaging free radicals.
4.5ox and $24
$38 with soap dish
Application Directions: SkinOwl’s Splash Technique:
- Fill sink with warm water.
- Dip Beauty Bar into water and gently lather soap onto the face. Note: the Charcoal Bar is dual purpose by also acting as an exfoliator.
- Let Beauty Bar sit in water while massaging products onto the face with fingertips.
- Splash face 5x with the soap water from the sink to stimulate the ingredients onto the skin. Next – splash the face 5x with warm running water to rinse the skin.
- Blot the skin dry.
- Follow with the appropriate Beauty Drops oil (Lavender, Geranium, Clary Sage or Mangosteen PM) for the best results.