September colors provided the perfect background to a perfect wedding. Jillian and Keith celebrated their special day at the Four Seasons in Boston. What a beautiful setting for a beautiful bride.
Not wanting to distract from Jillian’s gorgeous dress, and fabulous hair, we kept the bridal makeup very natural, but with a touch of smokeyness to give her a bit of mystery.
- Date: September 1, 2018
- Couple: Jillian & Keith
- Venue: Four Seasons Boston
- Photographer: Genevieve de Manio
- Hairstylist: Sanela Salon
- Florist: Marc Hall
- Dress: Reem Acra
Jillian was very gracious in sharing the link to a blog “Carats and Cake”, which we want to share with you. The photos are lovely, and we want to thank Jillian for the link!
Carats and Cake We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we did.
- Ellisa Fass Foundation S102 & S103.5
- Touche Éclat Radiant Touch
- Blush-Kevyn Aucion – Pink Sand
- Tom Ford – Shade and Illuminate
- Bobbie Brown- Liquid Mercury, Petal
- Serge Lutens- EyeShadow 1
- Stilla Liquid liner
- Kevyn Aucion – Thermadora
- Ellis Faas – L309
Thank you Jillian for allowing the Katrina Hess Makeup Studio to be a part of your very special day.